Pip's Beauty Tips
My big sis doesn't mind going out looking like a mutt in a horror wig, but I like to make the most of my feminine charms.
And lucky you - cos I'm gonna share some of my TOP SECRET BEAUTY TIPS with you. But cross-your-heart-and-hope-to-die-promise-on-the-life-of-your-fave-teddy not to tell anyone else.
- Got probs with nasty spots? Zap them with natural aloe vera gel. Talk your mum into buying it. It's good for sunburn and all kinds of itches too. And I have it on good info that Cleopatra used it to keep her skin clear and bright!
- Tired eyes? Try Some Cucumber Magic! It's COOOOOOL!!!
Actually, all you need is two slices of cucumber. You got it! One for each eye. Lie back in a sudsy bath
and relax. Your eyes will be refreshed and sparkling. But make sure you've taken off all your mascara and liner first or you'll end up looking like this.
Don't say I didn't warn you!!!
- Nick the ends of your mum's make-up. Or your big sis's. (Unless yours is like Sassy, in which case there'll be nothing worth nicking.) Oh, okay, ask permission if you must. Don't want your sweet mama throwing a wobbly when she discovers you've been experimenting with her fave lippy. Cos what you need to do is EXPERIMENT!
- Have a BEAUTY NIGHT with your GAL PALS. Pool all your make-up and try out each others. Be wild about it. Oh, and someone should bring cotton wool buds and make-up removal cream - cos you're gonna need them. Do your fingernails and toenails too. Then go downstairs................ ...and TOTALLY FREAK YOUR PARENTALS. Hehehe. Oh, and have lashings of pink lemonade and mashmallows to keep your strength up.
- Get lots of beauty sleep, gal-pals! You don't want sunken black pea eyes and skin like a wrinkly prune!
Pip's Thought of the Day
i so wish I had my own little bro. Think of all the fun things you could do!
NO PARENTALS BEYOND HERE!
Pip's Top Secret Tip... Shhhhhh.....
In trouble with the wrinklies?
Here's what to do:
- Blame your big sis
- Haven't got one? Then blame your little bro
- Haven't got one? Then blame your parentals for not getting you a big sis or little bro to blame, then STOMP out of the roomYELLING 'IT"S ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE. I NEVER ASKED TO BE BORN!!!'
It always works for me. Hehe.